Posted by: admin under Java/J2EE Jobs
Skills/Knowledge: Java Web, Sybase, Unix/Linux, ksh, Perl, Full SDLC
Duration: 1+ year
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Hourly Rate: Open
****EXPERIENCE IN FINANCIAL INDUSTRY WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS****
- Strong Unix/Linux, ksh, Perl Skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Ability to work with business users
- Experience in financial industry preferred
- Participate in and/or take the lead on small to medium size projects that enhance the client product offering.
- Develop, maintain and support infrastructure around the core Fund Administration applications that provide daily reporting data to external clients.
- Design and implement solutions to improve application throughput and stability.
- Work closely with internal users to design/enhance solutions to client requirements.
- The development team works closely with other technology teams and hence good communication skills are essential.
The Fund Administration Technology group is composed of software developers that work developing, enhancing and supporting applications and systems which the client’s business to service external Hedge Fund clients and their investors. These systems include transaction processing engines, client reporting, and portfolio accounting.